EXPERT lactation care,
WHEREVER YOU ARE
At TLN, we connect families to telehealth lactation consultations plus breast pumps and accessories—and it’s all covered by insurance.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR first TLN TELEHEALTH CONSULTATION
Step 1Check your insurance coverage
Step 2Get paired with a top-tier lactation consultant within one business day
Step 3Pick a date, time, and telehealth platform with your consultant
TLN DELIVERS EXPERT lactation care—ON YOUR TERMS
- Remote access: TLN delivers virtual access to the expert, one-on-one lactation care you deserve—no matter where you live.
- Convenience and privacy: No need to travel with a newborn or invite someone new into your home. Instead, meet with your IBCLC online.
- Find the perfect fit: With a greater pool of IBCLCs to choose from, you can find someone who meets your language requirements and understands your background.
I met virtually with [my IBCLC] and she was… so helpful in letting me know that everything…was completely normal, no matter how stressful and hard it seemed.
My first virtual consultation…through TLN has been amazing!… The virtual visit was so down to earth and not at all intimidating!
TLN was super easy to work with. [My IBCLC] reached out within a day and got my background and we then had a very productive virtual consultation.
[My lactation consultant] was great! She was patient, friendly, and overall I felt very comfortable with her. We had a video call and it was very informative, something I questioned a lot before. I recommend her and The Lactation Network!
Get the care you deserve
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR virtual CONSULTATION
During your telehealth consultation, your IBCLC will take note of your and your baby’s health histories and observe a feeding. Your IBCLC will ask you about your unique feeding challenges and goals, help resolve issues, answer any questions, and create a unique care plan for you and your baby.
Get the most out of your virtual consultation
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Go to a quiet, comfortable area where you have privacy.
- If possible, use a computer (with camera access enabled) instead of a phone.
- Prepare a list of questions plus details about your baby’s feeding habits and weight.
with an IBCLC
International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs) are essential medical professionals empowering parents to protect their health and feed their babies. The gold standard in lactation care, IBCLCs have been rigorously trained to guide you through every kind of lactation issue, from a tricky latch to mastitis.
Get the lactation care you deserve, and the advice you actually want.
GET AN insurance-covered BREAST PUMP AND ACCESSORIES
Along with telehealth consultations, we also offer breast pumps and lactation products tailored to your lifestyle and insurance plan delivered right to your door.
+1 (888) 510-0059
Pumps and accessories:
+1 (888) 434-7971
Pumps and accessories: